Don't Read This Blog
In the interest of full disclosure, I have titled this blog with a disclaimer. Why? Because I'm about to make you smack the hell outta me. I've been in a ridiculously good mood and generally, state of mind the past few weeks. My job ended, school is starting, and I couldn't be more excited. It's a lot of factors that have contributed to my recent favorable moods. I had a great summer, an interesting job, and some fun excursions to ATL and ATH. Alot of it has also been this great nutrition/fitness regiment I've put myself on. I've dropped nearly 15 lbs since the 4th of July. Plus, eating stuff from the food groups besides "Funyuns" has done wonders for my energy. On a perhaps freakily hippie note, I've been doing tai chi and drinking Green Tea.
Anyway, the starter pistol goes off on 2L in about 24 hours, so the blogging will be slow and steady for a while. Real quick, I want to put up my "traveling" schedule so those of ya'll who read this will know when I'm in town. This year I'm going with the mantra that we hear about the 2Ls not studying as much cuz they know how to bide their time. Plus, I'm also ready and kinda juiced about the new school year, so I think the quality of my work/studying will be fine. I really want to hang with you guys.
Dunwoody/Atlanta - Next weekend (8/26-28)
Athens (MAYBE 9/3 Night)
Athens (VERY LIKELY 9/9-9/10)
Good tidings to all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home