Noba, The Abridged Version
You know those ridiculous surveys where you get to talk about yourself? Yeah, I've been getting a ton of those in my email lately. So I figured, what could be easier than cutting and pasting? Here ya go.
-=PERSONAL INFO=-
Full name: Edward Malcum Wynn III
Sex: Yes, Please
Birthdate: March 6, 1981
HT: 6'0
WT: 170 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown
Race: Caucasian
Ethnicity: English, Irish, Scottish, Italian
Tattoos: No
Piercings: No
Birthmarks/Distinguishing Features: I have a small scar on my left cheek/temple area from when I got stiches as a kid.
Birthplace: Fairfax, VA
Current Residence: Macon, GA
Other Places I've lived: Roanoke, VA (4 years); Dunwoody, GA (14 years); Athens, GA (5 years)
Education:
JD, Mercer University School of Law - Spring 2007
BA, University of Georgia - Political Science - May 2003
St. Pius X Catholic High School, Atlanta, GA - 8/95-5/99
Our Lady of the Assumption School, Atlanta, GA - K-8
Family: Edward, Jr. (Father), Mary (Mother), Laura Wynn Mallard (Sister): Nicholas Mallard (Nephew, 1 y/o), Clay Mallard (Brother-in-law)
Religion: Duh, check above..Roman Catholic
Political Leanings: Conservative Libertarian
-=Favorite Things=-
MOVIES: Pulp Fiction, Life is Beautiful, Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars Trilogy, The Graduate, Being John Malkovich, Fight Club, Training Day, Kill Bill 1&2, Gladiator, Goodfellas, The Godfather Part I & II
TV SHOWS: The Sopranos, Seinfeld, sporting events, COPS, Saturday Night Live, 30 Days, Quantum Leap
BOOKS: "Slander" by Ann Coulter, "Boy's Life" by Robert McCammon, "Animal Farm" - George Orwell, "Ishmael" - Daniel Quinn, "Catcher in the Rye" - JD Salinger
BANDS/ARTISTS: Sublime, 2Pac, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, Outkast, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Pink Floyd, Rage Against the Machine, Beatles, John Lennon, Trick Daddy
SONGS: "Imagine" - John Lennon; "Santeria," "Don't Push," "Badfish" - Sublime; "85," "Rosa Parks," "ATLiens" - Outkast, "Closer"- Nine Inch Nails, "Crash," "Crush" - Dave Matthews Band; "Ain't Nothin' But A G Thang" - Dr. Dre
SPORTS (to play): Hockey, Baseball, Martial Arts
(to watch): Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball
(teams): Georgia Bulldogs, Atlanta Braves/Thrashers/Falcons, Duke Blue
Devils, Detroit Red Wings
FOOD: Mexican; steak, fruit, Penne Pasta, Junk/Fast food, Chow Mein, SPEAKEASY!!
DRINKS: Coke, Sweet Tea, Green Tea
"DRINKS": 7 n 7, Morgan and Coke, Newcastle, Miller Lite
WOMEN: Heidi Klum, Monica Belluci, Kylie Minogue, Jamie Lynn-Sigler (Meadow on The Sopranos), Jessica Alba, Tina Fey
HOBBIES: Martial Arts (Kenpo Karate, Serak, Tai Chi), Movies, Music, Computers, Reading, Partying, and er..blogging :-)
-=EXPERIENCES=-
Have you ever....
skinny dipped? NO, and people need to stop giving me shit about it.
had sex? My family reads this thing, I have to just avoid this topic in general.
done drugs? See my last answer.
cheated? On what? A person? A test? No to both. If you only date people you really like and study, you won't have to cheat on either.
faked illness? Yes :-)
gotten in a physical fight? Yes - in competition and in anger.
been in love? I am of the opinion that if you're really in love, you can't fall out of it. So I'll answer this with a no. But I've certainly thought I was before.
had your heart broken? Years ago.
broke someone's heart? Yes, but not on purpose.
What did you do today? Woke up, drove back to Macon from ATL, cleaned up my apt, worked out, made and ate dinner, took a shower, did my schedule for the week, and watched "Sin City" while I filled out this survey.
What are you doing tomorrow? Stat Law and Crim Pro homework at the University Center, working out, getting ready for the week, doing a little outlining, and probably getting some groceries.
What do you want to do with your life? I want to get my law degree, practice law for a few years and hopefully meet somebody and do the whole baby-making thing. Live with as few worries and as much happiness as possible. Pay back my parents for all they've done for me. Never lose touch with my friends. Try to turn my JD into a job as a political consultant, or sports agent, or TV analyst, or think tank nerd.
Where do you want to go? I want to visit every country that I have genetic roots in (England, Italy, Scotland, and Ireland). I also want to visit Jerusalem and Israel in general...as well as Egypt, Africa, Tokyo, and Costa Rica.
If you could you meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Edward Wynn, Sr, my grandfather. He died before I was born, but I carry his name around, so I guess I'm a little curious.
What are you going to do when you finish this survey? Post it to my blog and go to bed.
And here I go...Hope you enjoyed it. Now stop sending me these things.

3 Comments:
Dude, I don't know if you really want to post your full name dob and mother's maiden name on the net.
where did I post my mom's maiden name?
seriously...you deserve shit for having never skinny dipped. You've done much worse things, how you managed to avoid skinny dipping i'll never understand!
Post a Comment
<< Home