Because anonymous bitching is what the Internet is all about.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Prayers...
..to the 31 Marines who died in the Chopper crash this morning. They will not be forgotten, and they gave their lives for our democracy and the fledgling liberty of the Iraqis.
So let me see if I get your M.O....go on stranger's blog, make a hit and run comment in reference to their spiritual inclinations (especially those made in reference to men who died for their country the same day), and take special care to do it with just the right touch of arrogance. Am I right? Please.
Sorry, "Optimistic Cynic" but your apparent atheist beliefs and equally clumsy tactics failed to sway me.
3 Comments:
Keep praying to a God that doesn't exist. That'll surely get things done.
So let me see if I get your M.O....go on stranger's blog, make a hit and run comment in reference to their spiritual inclinations (especially those made in reference to men who died for their country the same day), and take special care to do it with just the right touch of arrogance. Am I right? Please.
Sorry, "Optimistic Cynic" but your apparent atheist beliefs and equally clumsy tactics failed to sway me.
Nice try, though.
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
Post a Comment
<< Home