Yahoo! I'm on a search engine!
I was pleasantly surprised to notice that you can now find me on internet search engines. For those of you that are morons, just being on the internet doesn't make you accessible by search engine. Little guys like me have to submit to Yahoo, Google, or what have you, and be deemed worthy by the Lords of the Search Engines to be included in their inbox. There is actually a class-action lawsuit right now against Google where the plaintiffs are arguing their failure to be included in their index has hurt their business.
So anyway, I put in my application, and sure enough, Yahoo has picked me up. Of course, no one is going to randomly search for "Noba 3:16" that doesn't already know my page, BUT I noticed that if you searched just "noba," my page comes up as result #10. A small victory, but at least you dont have to click to page 19 of 37 to find the listing.
Anyways, I expect to be getting a lot of hits from people looking for the "New Orleans Boy Association" and stuff like that now that I'm indexed. And did anyone know there's a band named Noba?? I'm suing for copyright infringement. They fucked with the wrong...I mean the RIGHT...Noba.
Anyways, go ahead and give it a shot. I am a happy man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home