Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dateline N-O-B-A

Real quick now...

Classes - They started last week. I'm off to a slow start but mainly because I started out waiting for my textbooks to get here (screw the Mercer bookstore), and then my laptop hit the fritz. My routine is still messed up from staying up all break, but I do have later classes this semester so I'll be fine. I'm taking Bioethics, Evidence, Torts II, Domestic Relations, and I have a Legal Writing Group I have to go to once a week. Besides Evidence, I was able to choose all my classes - a new feeling in law school. I think it'll work out for the best, since I actually have a say in what boring stuff I have to study.

Best News of the Week - This week brought a great surprise. Chris Venezia was one of my 1st semester study group partners and probably the best bud I made in law school. Unfortunately, due to some transcript mishaps he had to leave after that one semester and has been gone since. Haven't seen him at all. But Monday I'm coming out of class and there he is. His transcript mess is fixed, and he's taking up where he left off. While it's weird seeing him as still a 1L when I had all my classes with him, I'm definitely glad he's back.

Second Best News of the Week - a few months back I got a letter from Citibank, the only company with whom I have a credit card. It said I was signed up for a Rewards program. I tossed it out with other junk mail. Well I decided to pay some attention to my statement since I was about to pay a huge bill. It said I had over 15,000 of these points. "Hmmm," I thought, "that sounds like a lot." Well, it is. I qualify for all kinds of stuff - including $100 gift certificates to Best Buy, the Ritz Carlton, you name it. Saaaah--weeet!

Not much else is up. Coming to Atlanta this weekend...so that should be fun. Everybody gimme a call. Have a great week. Damn, I'm tired.

1 Comments:

At 2/01/2006 08:55:00 PM, Blogger vendetta said...

Damn straight Chris is back. Best rec-o-nize.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home