Friday, December 30, 2005

Holiday Greetings

Christmas rocked. Hung out with Clarke, Kalb, Tim and Jon Price pretty much every night. Saw my family, including my nephew. Oh, and I finally got an iPod (it's not hypothetical like it was during the summer). Here's a sampling of what's on my current playlist:

Road To Zion (feat. Nas) - Damien Marley
Let Me Hold You feat. Omarion - Bow Wow
Hey - Bubba Sparxxx
Speed Of Sound - Coldplay
In The Waiting Line - Zero 7
Just A lil Bit - 50 Cent
Golddigger Ft. Jamie Foxx - Kanye West
Instant Karma - John Lennon
Izzo (H.O.V.A.) Jay-Z (Live MTV Unplugged Version)
Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
And It Stoned Me - Van Morrison
Trapstar - Young Jeezy
Lovin' This - Konkrete
Sleep To Dream - Fiona Apple
Beverly Hills - Weezer
Block Rockin' Beats - The Chemical Brothers
Heart Of The City (Ain't No Love) - Jay-Z (Live MTV Unplugged Version)


I love this damn thing, it is going to be the death of me. In other news, the car situation has worked itself out, and my beloved Camry is back. 2006 is approaching, and this NYE stands to be more interesting than years past. Since 2001, I've done New Years in Athens. This includes the time I was at UGA, but even last New Year's was spent barhopping downtown and crashing on a couch in River Mill. Well not this year. I really wanted to do an Atlanta New Year's and I've found a crew to do it. Kalb and I are going to be meeting up with my friend Nhien and a bunch of her UGA friends to go to the Loft in Midtown. Should be pretty crazy. Boy, am I going to be a mess.

Sugar Bowl on January 2nd....I'd also love to go out afterwards for any Dawgs without plans that Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home