Saturday, January 14, 2006

What They Should Have Titled the Movie

I've seen a ton of movies this year. Even for me, it was a lot. My study technique has always been to have music or the TV on while I read - I can't do silent library cubicles. Because of how much damn studying I do these days, however, movies fit the time frame of 2 hours of Civil Procedure reading a lot better. Unfortunately, except for the DVDs I already own, most of the movies I saw this year sucked. So here's some better titles for these sucky movies, past and present.

War of the Worlds - "Dog Poop"

Elizabethtown - "Man, Kirsten Dunst Has Some F***ed-up Teeth"

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe - "Disney Decides to Rape Your Childhood."

Ocean's Twelve
- "Just Stop, George Clooney. Please."

The Dukes of Hazzard - "The Class Action Lawsuit to Get Your Money Back-o-Rama feat. Jessica Simpson's Boobs"

Finding Neverland - "Finding the 'Eject' Button on my DVD player"

Love, Actually - "Hey Whipped Boyfriends, It Sucks to Be You!" (I am going to catch a lot of hell for that one)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - "What the Hell is Wrong with You, Tim Burton?"

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - "Brad and Angelina's Movie They Did In Between Adopting a Bunch of Foreign Kids and Pissing off Jennifer Aniston"

King Kong - "King Too-F***ing-Long"

Cinderella Man - "A Beautiful Mind, 'cept with Punching"

Must Love Dogs
- "Must Shoot Myself"


Sorry, but you all know how picky I am about my movies. More posts to come...its the only thing that can separate me from Halo 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home